Design is not a thing you do. It's a way of life.
Highly motivated individual who is a charismatic self-starter, organized, able to work under pressure, multi-task, meet deadlines, and who holds a proven track record for success. His dedication to his academic and professional career has allowed him to become a diligent worker who is reliable and trustworthy.
I graduated with Honors from Brookhaven College in May of 2011. I earned an Associates Degree in Visual Communications (Communication Design) and certificates as a Software Application Specialist and Visual Communications.
Professional (10+ years)
Motor Controls Inc. (2018 - present)
Web Administrator/Web Development
GL Huyett (2017 - 2018)
Web Developor/Web Marketing Manager
- I was responsible for the entire design and development of client e-commerce websites. Assigned projects included building, managing/maintaining, updating, and optimizing (SEO) many large client e-commerce websites.
Techgear 5.7 (2016 - 2017)
- I was responsible for all aspects of the company’s online profiles and strategies.
- I built and maintained the company’s 3 eCommerce websites.
- Mobile Warming
- Dealer Portal
- I was responsible for building, updating, and maintaining the company’s social media pages/accounts.
- These accounts included Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn
- I developed marketing strategies, build keyword campaigns, optimize websites, and organize well written, engaging copy for SEO / PPC initiatives.
- Google AdWords & Analytics
- I was responsible for researching, acquiring, implementation , updating and support for new information technologies (IT).
- Upgrades included JIRA (Core), G-Suite, custom software/web apps, cPanel, domain and hosting accounts.
- Manage all employee email accounts, hardware, software, and networking technologies.
- I managed 2 employees, the Online/IT department, and support for executive agendas.
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Amazon integration support
- I assisted in company branding by developing styling standards, promotions, convention/tradeshows, and social media campaigns.
- I built, updated, and maintained all company databases.
- I wrote scripts to query the databases and manage dealer/client accounts.
- I assisted in drafting and implementing online client contracts, order forms, and promotional programs.
- I was responsible for managing a large monthly department budget.
Wyndham Jade (2013 - 2016)
Frontend Web Development/IT
- Traveled abroad to attend conventions for IT support.
- Responsible for trouble shooting network problems and any on-the-spot changes that were needed.
- Onsite tasks included setting up the router, 10 or more registration stations (Zebra printers and laptops) for client “temps” to operate during the convention, and ensuring the event registrations ran smoothly.
- Responsible for building event housing websites, delegating the registration websites to the appropriate registration developer, compiling both the registration and housing components for event websites that had both housing and registration business rules, quality control, create and implement supporting graphics, and delivering finished websites to the account managers.
- Programmed registration badges, built the onsite portals to print those badges, and quality control for the event badges.
- esponsible for day-to-day operations, which included support issues submitted via JIRA (workflow/project tracking software). These tickets included everything from website and badge creation/changes, updates to problems with servers, online tools, and new business rules to be implemented for event operations.
- Ongoing projects included rebuilding the internal website that generated metric and analytic for event reports that clients used to track real-time progress
- Responsible for creating the HTML email confirmations (HTML, XPath, XSLT) that were sent to members upon completion of an online registration, hotel reservations, or both.
- Once all website components were completed, compiled them into one website, ran quality control tests on both housing and registration processes to ensure the websites were bug free and fully compliant to company standards. Submitted the finished website to the account managers for inspection. Most websites not only met tight deadlines were delivered well in advance of the due date.
- Performed an in depth quality control of the panels that mimicked every situation in which they were to print outlined in the JIRA ticket.
Merkur Group Inc./CIGR8 (2014 - 2015)
- Executive Assistant to the Chairman, CFO, and COO.
- HR (interviewing, hiring, and management of new employees for the Dallas location).
- Secured retail, office, and warehouse facilities.
- Wrote and published national press releases and in depth research reports using Microsoft Office Word.
- Coordinated logistic operations between national and international facilities.
- Supervised, organized, secured, and maintained a partnership for a limited edition product lines, assisted in designing, developing, and implementing the production of new products, package designs, user manuals, and monthly magazine advertisements using Adobe CS6 Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Word Smart Documents.
- Set up government business accounts, vendor accounts, and coordinated transitional operations from Las Vegas with Dallas.
- Successfully helped to restructure sales operations and increase revenue through national travel, weekly video conferences and effectively working remote with China and Las Vegas, New York, Atlanta, and Miami to organize, maintain, and grow the Dallas operation
- Managed the company website including updating products, promoting new products, and creating web graphics using Adobe CS6 Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Organized company profit and loss reports, new client and partnership logs using Microsoft Excel Smart Documents.
- Organized all aspects of national convention attendance including securing booth space, hiring contractors to build custom booths, shipping of new product lines, and company travel.
- Managed Dallas Operations when the executive was onsite in China.
Greenstream International (2012 - 2014)
- As Administrative Assistant, helped to automate the departmental reporting process by using Microsoft Office Word and Excel, php, and MySQL, to generate complex hourly production reports.
- Created an intranet to place real time reports allowing all departments to access accurate production information at the click of a button. Designed, coded, and developed all components of a software application using Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual Studio, and Java for Android phones to automate the process that company used to data clear and factory reset mobile devices.
- Created “instruction sheets” as a central resource for production lines to use in identifying and reset processes for various phone types and manufacturers.
- Designed and developed an eBay store front and assisted in raising monthly online sales by 200%.
- Assisted in created a brand new eBay store from the ground up.
- Online Graphic Design/Development using Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ran the front desk, facility logistics and supplies. Assisted Human Resources with the hiring, paperwork, interviews, appointments, collaborations, and employee motivational programs.
The Dragon Eye (2003 - 2016)
- Managed all aspects of this business including sales, client consultation, accounting, purchasing, branding and HR.
- Designed developed, built, managed, and updated all client websites using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, php, MySQL, html, CSS.
- Created graphics for use on the web, branding, collateral, advertising, social media, SEO, and traditional media using html, css, Adobe CS Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Wesley Burgess, DDS (2003 - present)
- Setup office internet, computer hardware components, updated and maintained company software.
- Created new business collateral, built multiple websites, created videos cataloguing using Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Sound booth (Audition), Microsoft Database using Analyticscess, Publisher, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Visual Studio
- Acrobat Pro
- Premiere Pro
- New Media
- Responsive Web Design/Development
- Project Management
- Employee Management
- Account Management
- Information Technology
- Graphic Design
- Image Editing
- Written Publications
- User Manuals
- HR (Human Resources)
- Research Papers
- Press Releases
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communication
Reach out to me directly for appointments, consultations, and interviews using a method below. Text messages are preferred and will receive a faster response.
- Phone: (214) 659-3575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org